{ Life Is An Unexpected Journey }

Dear Allah SWT, please always give me the strength to go through the difficulty YOU put me in.

For the people who always been by my side. THANK YOU

I will always cherish the moment that has been given to me.

Sometimes when you realize there is no one by your side, you know it’s time to learn how to face things alone and never gave up.

They who believe in me, are like the diamonds that are so precious and priceless in my life.

Life are sometimes sucks, but i still have to face those suckers and bitches if i wanna survive in this wicked world.


( D R E A M C A T C H E R )











Shooting Stars.
"Luck is like a gamble"
M I S S Y

Growing up into adulthood by days. 19 to be 20. Maybe becoming a miss chef in the future. No need to follow, just read about my boring so called life.


F O O T S T E P S







Bla Bla Bla. . .



Skin 100% By Yeza리키 . Header from Kaori_Chan and icon from here . Favicon are from xiolu .

to young doesn't mean i explore the world
Friday, 31 August 2012 | 11:51 | 0 comments
hye guy! assalammualaikum to the muslim ^^ well, aku rasa nak bosan tiap-2 hari. . so i was thinking of taking a break for a while and enjoy life just to fill my free time with ''EXPLORING THE WORLD!'' ^^ well....amacam?? cool x???haha...been as a teenager is just hard but it is getting more harder day by day...so, i was thinking to take a vacation around the world!! to show korang betapa indahnya ciptaan Allah SWT [my god] hope korang suka la...to my blog, i.m just gonna say this show/segment as 'visiti the world with [owner of the blog a.k.a me] filzah!! ~ ' ...so,what do u guys think???
*amacam?? cool x korang rasa??? hmm^^ tapy korang faham kan,i'm not REALLY GOING on the VACATION...well.. ^^, vacation just on the internet je la.. [jgn rasa korang tertipu plak..sebab aq just nak korang tahu the world with me^^]
 
 
ok la 2 kan??? cun la idea aq..haha..^^ kita akan mulakan perjalanan kita mulai hari ini!! haha..nak start packing things to go!! love yahh!! haha...so,korang memula nak pegi mana??? well, i was think of going to GERMAN!! haha...so?? ok?? [walaupun korang x suka!! >< i dont care! jom pegi!] visit GERMAN!!~~ mula2..aq pun rasa GERMAN cam x best jew...tapi, i dont think so ^^ well, sebab 2 la first place that we are going is GERMAN...we gonna explore thing aroung GERMAN and see how beautiful it is! ^o^ let's keep going!!
 
 
untuk yg membaca sekarang^^ mari bersama2 kita mengenali dunia kita dengan mata sendiri ^^..
 
~ see yah in my next post at my blog!! ~
                              ~: just at the same time :~
 
*bye to school [sementara je!^^''] and hello! the world!!
 


Newer Post
Older Post