In a blink of an eye~

 


Bismillah & hi again peeps!

Well, would you look at this. It's already September in 2021?! How crazy this is! Hahahahaha, and the fact that my last entry was dated 4th of September 2020, and here i am, still alive and living like an adult should be (working and etc... blablabla~). Life is just too precious these days, since the world has been hit with the pandemic. 

So, how's everyone? Living good? Had been missing lots of things in life, ey?? Well, what a bummer but life must go on and so does we and i think everyone felt the same (abt pandemic and how time flies because of lockdowns and new norms, that sort of things yk what i'm trying to elaborate here right??ahaha).
Any how, actually i'm forcing myself to continue writing this entry, today since it has been awhile and this draft of entry need to be published! Like, weyh i got a lot of drafts that should be published already but, here i am, making a new one instead of finishing one (eye rolling while i'm typing this, pfft)

Hmm, writing these days are hard! Urgh, does anyone felt the same here? I don't even know what i wanted to share with y'all but let's just swing this and get this entry published! (yeah! lesdo dis. ukenduit *self-reminding myself and trying to find motivation in this*) Alright then lads, didchu ya know what's a writer problem is that has been causing lots of drafts?  
Answer = LACK OF IDEAS when you wanted to update an entry and PLENTY OF IDEAS when you're lazy to be updating your blog. 
Hah! how wonderful that is, right? *smiling while blinking eye nonstop* (please note the sarcasm there, pfft)
Anyway, i thought blogs were forgotten in trends nowadays since many new apps these Gen Z/millennials using are more updated. Hahahaha, like who am i kidding but still, who else still reads blogs? I'm not even convinced that people still be interested in reading blogs, my blog and entries to be specific. Hahahaha, cause ya know... I RAMBLE A LOT. Lots of stuff that might not even be important, but this my blog anyway. My comfort zone where i wanted to share a bit of my personal life that might be beneficial or lesson to learn for others. So i can do what i wanted to. HAH! 

Since I'm aging, and so does everyone too, it is so easy to reach a dead end, HAHAHA i mean... I'm at dead end in writing this (struggling to continue what to write here XD). But before i end this entry, i wanted to share and thank these people who have reached me, on one of my social medias platform. So recently, there's this girl reached out to me due to the entry about my past college that i attended to before, Food Institute of Malaysia (FIM) the college where i attended my diploma (fyi, i took my bachelor degree in somewhere else different from where i took my diploma before). If i'm not mistaken, she's the 3rd person who reached out to me for the information on the college (well, i'm deeply touched by their actions after reading my blog tho, thought no one still reads blogs after all these years). Anyway, i thought maybe if i got the time and mood right, i would update my next entry about these colleges i studied in and the experiences i gained while i was studying. Different environments gives you different experiences to share with people. The memories created and the lesson learned also  give you more to share to people. Wish me to have the right motivation to do so in the next entry, yea? hahahaha. 

So, i guess this is the end for now hahaha. See y'all lads in the next one. Hope the next entry won't be next year alright XD 

~~~~~     ~~~~~~      ~~~~~~     ~~~~~     ~~~~~     ~~~~~~     ~~~~~     ~~~~~     ~~~~~

p/s: this is actually what the draft look like before i update this entry tho. Plus, the entry post were draft last January. Wow, it takes me about 8-9months to update a new entry *clapping my hand seeing how lame i've become HAH XD*
And, sorry for the bad grammar if i got some here in the post entry. I wrote this while watching Magnum PI and Elementary S6 😂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hati TISU

February, 2019

2020