{ Life Is An Unexpected Journey }

Dear Allah SWT, please always give me the strength to go through the difficulty YOU put me in.

For the people who always been by my side. THANK YOU

I will always cherish the moment that has been given to me.

Sometimes when you realize there is no one by your side, you know it’s time to learn how to face things alone and never gave up.

They who believe in me, are like the diamonds that are so precious and priceless in my life.

Life are sometimes sucks, but i still have to face those suckers and bitches if i wanna survive in this wicked world.


( D R E A M C A T C H E R )











Shooting Stars.
"Luck is like a gamble"
M I S S Y

Growing up into adulthood by days. 19 to be 20. Maybe becoming a miss chef in the future. No need to follow, just read about my boring so called life.


F O O T S T E P S







Bla Bla Bla. . .



Skin 100% By Yeza리키 . Header from Kaori_Chan and icon from here . Favicon are from xiolu .

Gotye - Somebody that I used to Know (Olivia Noelle and Corey Gray Cover...
Sunday, 22 July 2012 | 16:39 | 0 comments


hey...sori kk..i know lew dah banyak siot i post!! haha...sape suruh internet berjalan lancar...hoho^^ well,gotye ft olivia...cool gakk..but memang x kena ngn JIWA i lew!! haha...well,sori...but!!

E
N
J
O
Y
!
~~


Newer Post
Older Post